Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rebecca Minkoff does Sunglasses for Vogue Eyewear

I have only worn Ray Ban sunglasses for the last 8 years. It’s been between two styles: my classic Ray-Ban Aviators, and the Classic Wayfarers, since I can push those on top of my head, even though it’s a big no-no. I love my Ray-Bans because I feel silly in those fabulous big designer frames; I prefer classic cool.

Well, Rebecca Minkoff must have received my 50 letters requesting her to design sunglasses (joke, but I wouldn’t put it past myself).

There is only one style from RM for collaboration with Vogue Eyewear exclusively for Sunglass Hut called the “City Collection”. Doesn’t matter, this one pair is pure perfection: a simple, bold look with a slight feminine touch; aka so Rebecca Minkoff. And, they are priced reasonably at $130.00.

Santa, if you are reading this, I would like these please. And hurry, they are limited edition…

No comments:

Post a Comment