Friday, November 18, 2011

Parker LBD


Love me some color! The more colors, the merrier… But there’s something amazing about a simple LBD. My affection for the perfect black dress is simply based on the fact that you can do literally ANYTHING with it and it will look stylist and put together.
I like a dress that can do a lot for me: day to night, multiple seasons, work or fun, a real classic piece.
One of my favorite lines, Parker, designed the perfect black dress with every element I was looking for: silk, long sleeve, appropriate yet still fun length, with a twist (faux wrap). Little note: the “wrap” part of this dress actually stays shut, no lil’ slip ups to worry about.
Since Shopbop.com rocks, they get exclusive designs from awesome labels so this LBD is only sold on Shopbop.com. But, the style of the dress alone is so flattering and fantastic; I recommend one of the many other colors and patterns this ditty comes in as well.
I like to “play” with my clothes and see how many things I will wear with one piece from my closet. Here is just a lil' taste...

No comments:

Post a Comment