Monday, November 14, 2011

Jarred Enthusiasm


Feeling a little domestic today, so I figured I would post about mason jars. Glass jars in general should never be thrown out. The possibilities are endless. I now keep jewelry in jars, makeup brushes in jars, all bathroom vanity items in jars, everything!

With the holidays coming up, all kinds of glass jars can be used to create cute little gifts.

Thanks to my favorite, Pinterest, I have accumulated tons of ideas for my jars.

Here are my favorites right now:

Like me, you might find yourself going out of the way to a) eat spaghetti with tomato sauce simply for the jar, b) buying things at the grocery store only in glass jars, or c) posting a note on the office fridge asking colleagues to save all glass jars for me !!

No comments:

Post a Comment