Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Gift Ideas for All Budgets

Christmas time is my favorite because I love giving gifts! The trick is to not bust my budget but still bring smiles to my friend’s and family’s faces…

Best little gifts:


For busy bees: “I Will Do One Thing Today” Notepad $1.99

For the crafty: Spraypaint Handgun $6.49

For the thirsty: Infused Vodka homemade

For the nostalgic: Teenage Power Couple Pencils $8.00

For the wino: Digital Wine Thermometer $18.00 special on Obaz.com


Best little bit bigger budget gifts:


For the pretty organizer: Farmer’s Market Baskets $14 each

For the entertainer: Trio Beverage Dispenser $70.00

For the label luster: Tory Burch Large Logo Earrings $68.00

For the beauty fanatic: Birchbox Monthly Beauty Sampler $10/month

For the secret pretty boy: Birchbox MEN’s Beauty Sampler $45

For the stocker n’ shopper: One Year Costco Membership $55.00


Happy Shopping !!

Love, Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment