Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nasty Gal... Makes me feel 21 years old again

I'm 25 and I already feel like I can't get away with wearing certain styles that I could a few years ago. Sooooooo, I like mixing fun items into my wardrobe without spending too much. How many situations can I wear a mini tribal skirt? But with opaque tights and a blousy top, I can make it work, appropriately.

I like to have fun with my style but not feel uncomfortable in my clothes. Love the price points on shopnastygal.com and I love the awkward looks from the front desk lady when I receive a package from “Nasty Gal” to the office.

I never take their looks on the website to literally, especially due to the fact that I am in Chicago, not Cali, and it snows here in the winter. A lot.

Check out my Pinterest Board for more of my favorite pieces from shopnastygal.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment