Friday, January 13, 2012

Pantone: Bold and Modern


Not sure who’s doing Pantone’s marketing lately, but they are killing it! I’m naturally drawn to all bright colors (hence my birthday cake from my friends), so trust me, this Pantone push is recent and I’m lovin’ it!

The design is sleek yet bold, modern yet retro, and of course, colorful!

What can’t you get in a Pantone design and color?


Super easy DIY that will make a bold statement, and add color to walls without painting so great for renters! Just pick up a bunch of blank canvases, and paint away! Check out the inspiration here from apartmenttherapy.com




Give baked goods or even Pantone Sugar Cookies in these Pantone tin boxes. Or fill and stack ‘em with household odds and ends… great for office use too.


Send adorable postcards on these Pantone Postcards… Box comes with 100 cards in an array of colors. Use them as thank you cards, birthday wishes, sorry I suck, etc…


I also found Pantone Notecards with Envelops as well!

Make sipping coffee at work exciting with a Pantone Mug… Or get the whole set to display and use at home. I of course I want the whole set and set them up for show.


House your iPhone in a fun, bright Pantone iPhone cover… Just ordered mine in Yellow C…


Brighten up your travel with Pantone Luggage tags… Super cute and will help spot your items.


Pantone Wallpapers for your computer, iPhone, iPad, etc. are free and delightful.

Keep your pearly whites bright with fun Pantone Toothbrushes. Also makes a great ‘lil gift for everyone and anyone.


For any kind of painting you’re doing, MyColor inspired by Pantone offers fantastic paint colors and you can find them at Lowes online, or at a store near you. These paint colors would come in handy for the DIY project I mentioned…


Pantone folding chairs are insane! Hang them on the wall to fill in with pops of color and you can use them all the time… I want them all! I think a super clever DIY’er could figure out how to make these from old metal folding chairs, but until then, I’m in love with these!


No comments:

Post a Comment