Wednesday, January 11, 2012

iPad Frills and Thrills


So, I feel like it’s been forever since I posted, but oh boy do those holidays take it outta ya! The actual holidays are fantastic, it’s the time spent catching up for the time missed.

Anyway…

Thanks to boyfriend, I now have an iPad! Since I do so much on my iPhone, I didn’t really think the iPad would be much different; just bigger versions of my apps. Boy, was I wrong…

The best apps I have found so far...

Shopstyle App: I have been obsessed with it on my phone, but the iPad version is amazing! Shopstyle.com is like a Google search for but for every brand and store imaginable. Plus, you can set up alerts when your favorite brands and/or items go on sale!

Google Catalogs App: It’s a beautiful way to scroll through some of my favorite catalogs including Free People, Anthropologie, Williams Sonoma, Nordstrom, etc. It also lets you save items or entire pages.

Flipboard App: Pick your favorite categories, blogs, news sites, anything you want and they are at your fingertips all in one spot.

PopBooth App: So much fun, it’s like having a mini photo booth to play with all the time! Plus, you can get them printed n’ shipped for super cheap!

So many more I will share later on, I mean I did only get the thing on Saturday!

Now, I also need a case! Here are the few I am picking from, and if you have one you love, let me know in the comments!













No comments:

Post a Comment