Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Quickie: Holding it all together with Tight Wallets




A friend just introduced me to these Tight Wallet elastic money& card holders. They aren’t bulky at all and I’ve been looking for something to use in my clutch. I hate throwing my license, money, and credit cards in my clutch when I go out for the evening. I love my Tory Burch wallet, but it is way too big to carry at night.

So the perfect solution: Tight wallets. They couldn’t be any cuter, and there are so many patterns and styles for guys too. I still see grown men using paper clips and rubber bands to hold cash and cards in their pockets. This holder is designed to be so slim, it doesn’t create uncomfortable “bulge” in their pants (I laughed out loud a little when I wrote bulge too).

These tight wallets are made by Jack Sutter in Brooklyn; I love that these little wallets are handmade, unique, and make the perfect gift for any guy or girl.


Tight Wallets range from $10 to $22 a piece, it is the perfect gift price, or just treat yourself (Parks and Rec reference)!

My top picks:

















No comments:

Post a Comment