Friday, December 16, 2011

Holy Patterns! Hammocks & High Tea


I’m in super awesome pattern heaven… This is the kind of site where I treat myself to something after a crap day.

I know we are all holiday shopping, which everything on Hammocks & High Tea makes for the perfect gift, but bookmark this site to come back to after the gift giving/receiving has died down and you’re looking to splurge just a ‘lil.

Anyway…. Holy Vibrant Prints!





Chevron Reversible Clutch $169

I don’t think I could adore this more than I do, and it’s the absolute perfect answer for traveling; one clutch does so much!


Sera Pillow $90

 
Sumba Pillow $90

I even want to mix both these pillows together on a charcoal gray sofa! 



Chevron Drawer Liners $25/six sheets

Call me crazy, drawer liners are a must, in every drawer! Everything will look so much prettier with these fancy gold chevron liners!




Even the gift certificates for Hammock & High Tea are colorful and amazing!












No comments:

Post a Comment